Friday, February 25, 2011

That's IT!!!!

Yes...I've come to this fork in the road before, but I think it's time to dig deep and really get out of this hole.

I'VE HAD IT!!!

Don't get me wrong...I have a great life, great kids, great friends, and a great (bird-catching)cat.  What else is there in life?  I'll tell you what there is...

(cue Rocky music)

Do you know what it feels like to know there is so much more you could be doing with your life?
Have you ever felt that internal drive to DO more...to BE more...?
Are you frustrated at night time when you go to bed and just lay there thinking...is this IT?
Do the burdens of life drown out that inner voice that scream for you to let her out?

If you've felt any of these, you've felt a portion of what I've felt...that inside of myself is this perfect being BEGGING AND PLEADING to come out.  She has been jailed long enough in the prison of loneliness and frustration long enough.  It is time to let her out and be the woman she was made to be.

Step aside people...hot stuff coming through.

I have found that if I get mad about something, then I get the job done.  My friends would disagree (on the outside, but inwardly shake their heads vehemently) that every SINGLE conversation with me has been one of having to pick me up all of the time.  Even I have gotten frustrated enough to stop talking to myself because it's the same thing over...and over...and over...and over again.

It ends NOW.

Time for dreams to take over and start digging deep for that foundation of success.  I have to want this pretty bad...otherwise, I may as well just quit my day job and be mediocre for the rest of my life.  I was NOT meant to spend my life in mediocrity...I was NOT meant to be set aside in a small corner of Ohio and rot...I was NOT meant to life a bitter, frustrated, unhappy life!

It's sooooo not me.

IT'S TIME FOR LIBERATION, PEOPLE! 

Stay tuned...it's gonna get a little crazy here.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

For as different as our lifestyles are, I feel like I know exactly how you feel. Especially when you write stuff like this out, and it's like reading my own diary. Minus the great kids part.

Viva la revolution!
(That's not real French)