Sunday, September 12, 2010

Margaritas...and blogging...and gadgets...OH MY!

So...I blog now.  I'm almost FORCED to write a post by the same hand that "encouraged" me to have a web presence, so I'm not sure how to begin or what to write.  I want my readers to know that, for the record, I'm being coerced.


That being said, I feel as if a weight has been lifted and I can move on.

As I sit, with my hair wrapped in foil and saturated with some sort of chemical glop, I ponder the universe.  

K...that was quick.  Mostly because I really need some more facts to ponder the universe, and while I AM a college student at a nationally ranked top 10 Catholic university (U.S. News and World Report), I still only have the basics I'm learning in Bio 151 at my disposal.  Also...let's face it...I get distracted easily.

So...now what?  I blog.  I'm a blogger.  I've entered the world of internet journaling.  How did it happen?  I'm still at a loss.  Suesan sucked me into it somehow.  She always does that.  Her line was..."Hey!  Let's just PRETEND to make a blog for you!"  Next thing you know, I'm downing my 10th virgin margarita with the lampshade on my head blogging.  I asked her this morning in my hangover tone while icing my head and glaring up at her..."Why am I friends with you?"  Of course, she laughed and said she didn't know.  Many times I've wondered that about my friend, but if I've learned one thing in my biology class is that we don't ask WHY. :)







3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we can safely leave the blame for your "Web Presence" at Cartwright's door. I only showed you the tools. That's my story and I'm sticking with it, although the details ARE a bit fuzzy after all the faux margaritas and cosmos last night.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogland. Blog on, my friend. Blog on!

Shelli said...

Please update often. I need something to laugh at daily. I love that you blog.

Unknown said...

I concur with Shelli. We need a daily dose of That Esther Chick...she has such fun things to say. This is me, cracking the whip.

I nag because I love. :D